Blessed Trinity Catholic Church
St. Philip Neri existed as a mission since 1883. The Parish elementary school was started in 1928. The Parish was named “Blessed Trinity” in 1922. The Parish was always highly respected for its outreach to the poor and for its excellent Catholic grade school.
Brother’s Keeper is the social service outreach ministry of our parish. We have been assisting the needy and marginalized of our parish and of our community since the early 1970’s.
Blessed Trinity School
The mission of Blessed Trinity Catholic School is to promote Christian leadership by living the Gospel message and embracing the stewardship way of life. We strive to build Catholic moral character and achieve academic excellence as we reach out to the community as Christ’s disciples.
Angels in Arms
Angels in Arms is sponsored by Blessed Trinity Church. Our mission is to provide a Christian environment where children of all faiths and nationalities will grow together . . .